Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request for Tap & Connection Charges

  1. Request for Tap & Connection Charges
    To find out whether tap & connection charges exist for a parcel or address, please fill out this form. Before submitting, verify that the address is within Bothell's City limits, and that you are contacting the correct utility provider. Bothell Water and Sewer divisions primarily serve the King County portion of the city. Other providers within our city limits are Alderwood Water & Wastewater District, Northshore Utility District, and Woodinville Water District.
  2. City logo
  3. County*
  4. Title and Escrow Company Contact Information
  5. We'll send the response to this email address.
  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.