What must I do if I receive an infraction?
Start by reading the entire back side of your notice of infraction (your ticket). You should note that you must respond within 15 days of the date that the ticket was issued. You can respond by either mailing the green ticket to the Court or bringing it in person to the Clerk’s Office at the court. Select one of the boxes on the back of the ticket and verify your address. If you select 1 you are electing to pay the amount of the penalty shown on the front of the ticket. The Court accepts personal checks payable to ‘Bothell Municipal Court’ and Visa or MasterCard.

Show All Answers

1. What is an infraction?
2. What must I do if I receive an infraction?
3. What is a mitigation hearing?
4. Who qualifies for a deferred finding?
5. What is a contested hearing?
6. What should I wear and how should I act in court?
7. May I have a lawyer at my contested hearing?
8. What happens if I can't appear on the court date?
9. Will a traffic infraction appear on my driving record?
10. What if I do not respond to my ticket (fail to pay or appear for a hearing)?
11. What about a 'No Liability Insurance' ticket?
12. Is there a right to appeal?
13. What if I can't pay my penalty all at once?