Do I need to call before I dig?
Yes. It's the law. Calling 811 two business days before you begin digging alerts utilities to come out and mark their buried lines from the street to your house at no cost to you.

Be aware that many buried utility lines under your property belong to you. Locating buried utility lines that you own must be performed by a private company.

Puget Sound Energy Customers: Call 811
Snohomish County PUD Customers: Call 800-424-5555

Learn more about the

Call Before You Dig law.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if there is a sewage smell in my house or yard?
2. What do I do if sewage is backing up in my toilet or sink?
3. How do I connect new sewer service to my property?
4. Do I need to call before I dig?
5. Am I a City of Bothell sewer customer?
6. Where can I find utility billing information?
7. Do I have outstanding utility charges?
8. What is the FOG (Fats, Oils, and Grease) program?
9. Do I have Tap and Connection charges?