What to report
- Nuisance property or vehicles
- Overgrown private property
- Building Code violations
- Miscellaneous Code violations
Note: The City of Bothell does not enforce property line disputes, hazardous trees on adjacent properties, or tenant / landlord disputes.
Tips for Reporting
Please use our Customer Action Request Form to report any of the following:
What is the issue?
- Street sign down
- Plugged storm drain
- Nuisance property
Where is it?
- Street address, if available
- Street and/or nearest cross street
- Trail or Park name (location near entrances or how far north, east, south, or west of entrance)
Help us, help you by providing a way to contact you.
- Email address
- Phone number
Snohomish County Residents
Snohomish County Junk Vehicle and Boat/RV Disposal Program