Spills and Drainage

How to report a spill or illicit discharges

Depending on the circumstance of the spill, you can either call the Spill Hotline at 425-806-6750 or report a spill using our online form. Learn which method to use

Why reporting spills matters

Spills to our roads and storm drains are carried through our stormwater drainage system to local streams where they cause problems for people, pets, and the environment. We need to know about spills so we can try to contain them before they reach our local streams and other bodies of water.
Spill Hotline (PNG)

Drainage inspections

We conduct stormwater drainage inspections as part of our ongoing program and upon request.

Report a drainage issue

Submit an online form to tell us about your drainage concern. When we receive a report about a drainage issue, we inspect the location thoroughly and promptly to help resolve any issues to the best of our ability. 

Illicit discharge

Does your storm system need maintenance or repairs?

If City of Bothell staff notified you that your storm system needs maintenance and/or repairs, here is some information about drainage system maintenance service contractors with a current City of Bothell business license that permits them to perform services within Bothell's city limits. We update this list every August. City of Bothell has no affiliation with the contractors and does not guarantee quality of service or otherwise endorse any of the contractors.
Values lighter colors (PNG)