We service 400 acres of parkland; 265 acres of open space and 135 acres of active parklands. Bothell’s park system includes 26 parks, and over 3.6 miles of regional trails. To learn more about each of our parks, please see the park list featured to the left of this page.
Highlights of Bothell Parks:
- Trail systems with views of rivers, streams & wetlands.
- Two historic cemeteries and two historic buildings.
- Various play areas featuring picnicking, playgrounds, sport courts, and other outdoor amenities.
- Synthetic turf and grass sportsfields.
- Picnic shelters, an amphitheater, and restrooms.
The Sammamish River and Burke Gilman Trails, managed by King County Natural Resources, run through the City of Bothell along the Sammamish River. The trails extend from Marymoor Park in Redmond to the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks in Seattle. Access the King County Trails online.
Bothell Parks Virtual Map.