Coming to your appointment
All appointments are currently being held via telephone. Please contact your Probation Officer for more information.
Tips for success
- Keep track of your appointments. You may now opt in for our text and email appointment reminders!
- Be on time to your appointment. Probation does not typically allow walk-in appointments or late arrivals.
- Do not appear under the influence of any intoxicant. You may be asked to submit to a breath test.
- Update your mailing address within 24 hours of a change.
- Third parties (including children) are not permitted at your appointment.
Just released from custody?
Contact your Probation Officer within 72 hours of release.