They keep facilities clean using sustainable green cleaning practices.
Submit a Facilities Request using the icon on your desktop. Contact the Helpdesk if you do not have an icon on your desktop. Submit a Facilities Request for:
- Non-routine cleanup
- Cleaning supplies
- Transporting bulky or large items to the dumpster(s)
They maintain City buildings including City Hall, Bothell Operations Center, three Fire Stations, and a Police Station. The daily operations include pressure washing a roof, fixing lights, and addressing Facilities Request for:
- Lost/stolen key card replacement
- Temperature adjustments (no space heaters allowed)
- After hour (lighting, HVAC, doors) requests
- Office furniture moves
- Cubical moves/changes
The following items must be submitted as a Public Works Operations Request and should not be submitted as a Facilities Request.
- Setting up chairs/tables for events
- Delivering garbage, recycle or food scrap collection containers
- Moving heavy non-furniture equipment (generators, copiers, etc.)