Park at Bothell Landing Amphitheater
- Groups of less than 100 people can reserve the Amphitheater ONLINE.
- Available days and time slots will show the option to "Reserve". If you don't see this option, the amphitheater is already booked.
- We require 30 days' notice for all amphitheater rentals.
- Groups of more than 100 people should apply for a Special Event Permit prior to booking a facility.
- Special events can only be held at Blyth Park and Park at Bothell Landing, or other plazas, streets, and public spaces.
Park at Bothell Landing Lawn
For use of the lawn adjacent to the amphitheater for special events, photography/film shoots, or any other activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The lawn between the park and SR522 is unavailable at this time.
Other Parks, Plazas, or Open Spaces
For use of any other parks, plazas, or open spaces for special events, photography/film shoots, or any other activities, please email email@example.com.
- Park User Fees (PDF)
- Fees are updated annually, and new fees go into effect on Jan. 1 every year.
- PerfectMind How-To Guides: