Jeanne Zornes has been active in education, neighborhood and City issues for more than 10 years. Most recently, she has served on the Bothell Planning Commission and Campus Traffic Advisory Committee.
An educator in both public and private schools, Zornes currently substitutes in the Northshore School District. She also does freelance family photography. Her education background is in audiology and deaf education. Both degrees are from the University of Washington.
She and her husband Bruce moved to Bothell 30 years ago. They have four sons and a daughter.
This is her first term on the City Council.
Deputy Mayor Zornes serves on the following Boards/Committees:
- Public Safety Committee
- Joint City and Fire District Advisory Board
- Law Enforcement Officers and Firefighters (LEOFF) 1 Board
- Lodging Tax Advisory Board
- UWB/CCC Traffic Advisory Committee
- Metropolitan Solid Waste Management Advisory Committee (alternate)