How do I get a copy of an accident report?
Copies of accident reports are available to involved parties. Requests can be made in person, by phone (425-487-5120) or online. It is extremely helpful for you to reference your case number.
Request for Public Records Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a concealed pistol permit?
2. How do I find out about Lost and Found?
3. How do I claim found property?
4. How do I file a compliment or a complaint?
5. How do I contact an officer?
6. How can I invite Bothell Police to a meeting with my neighborhood or organization?
7. Where can I learn more about Bothell Police policies and officer training?
8. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
9. Can I read Bothell Police policies about use-of force and other issues?
10. How do I obtain a clearance letter?
11. How do I find help for a domestic violence situation?
12. Where can I find information about identity theft?
13. How do I find out about registered sex offenders in the City of Bothell?
14. How do I get a copy of my criminal conviction history?
15. How do I get a pet license?
16. I need to get police-related information; who do I contact?
17. How do I get the Washington State accident report form to fill out?
18. How do I get fingerprints taken?
19. How do I report a crime or get police services?
20. How do I stop cars from speeding through my neighborhood?
21. How do I file a public records request?