April 12, 2021
Starting April 15th, all adults in WA State aged 16 and up will be eligible for the vaccine.
Find out where you can get the vaccine near you at VaccineLocator.doh.wa.gov.
All city buildings are closed to the general public, but we continue to provide many services remotely. Please give us a call at 425-806-6100 instead of coming to City Hall. Staff can help you conduct your business over the phone or online! Please see full list of all service changes across our departments
- All in-person events, classes and community meeting rooms have been canceled until further notice.
- Some city Boards and Commission meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
- Effective April 5, the following Park amenities are open:
- Parks, Trails, and Open Spaces
- Limited Restrooms - Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, Doug Allen Sportsfields, Park at Bothell Landing, Stipek Park, and North Creek Sportsfields (only during rentals)
- Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park
- Outdoor Sports Courts
- Drop-in use of Picnic Shelters - First come, first served and informal use only. No reservations accepted at this time.
- Parking lots at Park at Bothell Landing, Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, and Centennial Park
- Athletic Fields are reserved for permit holders daily from 8:00am-9:30pm. Parking at North Creek Fields is permitted weekdays (after 5:30pm) and weekends (7:00am-10:00pm). Non-permitted users must always relinquish the field to designated athletic field permit holders. For more information, visit the Sportsfields page.
- Recreation classes and picnic shelter reservations are canceled until further notice.
- Lytle House and the North Creek Schoolhouse are closed until further notice.
- While using Park amenities, please remember to maintain good social distancing (min. 6 feet apart), avoid large gatherings, bring supplies with you such as hand sanitizer/water/cloth face coverings, and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID in the last 14 days.
April: City Manager Jennifer Phillips addresses financial impacts of COVID-19https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/VaccinationPhasesInfographic.pdfhttps://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/VaccinationPhasesInfographic.pdfhttps://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/VaccinationPhasesInfographic.pdf