Pop-up Dog Park
About the Pop-Up Dog Park Series
The City of Bothell is excited to debut it’s third Pop-up Dog Park, as part of an ongoing "pop-up" series, located at Park at Bothell Landing starting June 25, 2020.
This project is in response to growing demand for accessible, safe, and clean spaces for pets and their owners to get exercise and enjoy the outdoors. We received feedback about the need and desire for dog-friendly amenities and parks in Bothell during the Parks, Recreation, and Open Space (PROS) process, and during the first Pop-up Dog Park in summer of 2019.
The fenced Pop-up Dog Park is located at Park at Bothell Landing. There are two separate spaces: one for large dogs (over 25 lbs.) and one for small dogs (under 25 lbs.).
Get Directions to Park at Bothell Landing, 9919 NE 180th St, Bothell, WA 98011
June 25, 2020 - TBD
Dawn to Dusk
Free public parking is available at Park at Bothell Landing. Street parking is also available in downtown Bothell.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Pop-up Dog Park
- Enter at your own risk - the park is not sanitized.
- Stay AT LEAST six (6) feet away from other humans at all times.
- Spread out and avoid gathering in groups.
- Do not enter park if you are exhibiting any illness symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Sanitize or wash your hands before and after entering the park.
- Avoid touching gates, fences, dispensers, and trash cans with bare hands.
- Bring your own water and do not share equipment with others.
- Wear a cloth face covering when proper distancing cannot be observed.
- Follow all posted Pop-up Dog Park Rules.
Off-Leash Dog Park Rules
Use the Dog Park at your own risk.
All dogs must be licensed, current with all shots, healthy and wearing a collar and identification at all times. Proof of current vaccinations is required upon request of a police or animal control officer.
Aggressive behavior is not allowed.
All dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
Owners must remain in the park with their dogs at all times. Leaving dogs unattended is prohibited.
Off-leash does not mean out of control – owners must maintain voice control at all times.
Owners must clean up dog waste immediately. Failure to do so may result in a $250 fine (BMC 6.16.011). Trash cans are located throughout the park to dispose of your dog’s waste.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
Dog toys such as balls and frisbees are acceptable. Bringing toys into Dog Park is done at owners’ risk. Please bring the toys home with you and do not leave them in the park.
In the event of an emergency, please call 911. To report unattended dogs, call Bothell Police Animal Control at 425-486-1254.
The following are prohibited: Human and dog food, glass containers, dogs in heat, sick dogs, puppies under 4 months of age, choke/spike/prong/pinch collars.